With us, you'll find everything you need for an active, relaxing and carefree stay:
- The beach and sporting activities are easily accessible by funicular
- 25m swimming pool 23 °C
- Indoor 33 °C salt spa with jacuzzi
- 9 tennis courts
- Watersports centre
- Weights room (118 m2), stretching room (32 m2)
- Indoor cycling
- Various massage options
- Hire centre for bikes
- Self-service laundrette
- Free WiFi
The catering crew pampers you with delicious seasonal cuisine prepared with fresh local ingredients. Select from the wide variety of Mediterranean and international dishes and make yourself at home in the bars.
- Half-board restaurant Mariposa (breakfast and evening buffet)
- À la carte restaurant Madrugada with sea view
- La Tasca self-service (snacks and pizzas from the wood-fired oven)
- Bar Madrugada from April
- Patio bar with free WiFi
The generously sized studios and apartments, most with side sea views, are located in a quiet area away from the sport and leisure zone in two-storey residential units.
Studio type A for 1-4 people
Studio (36 m2) with balcony (10 m2). Facing Giverola cove with morning sun. Two single beds, sitting area with two sofa-beds in the living area. Shower/WC. Kitchenette with microwave and kitchen utensils.
Apartment type B for 2-5 people
Two-room apartment (30 m2) with balcony (10 m2). Facing Pola cove with evening sun. Sitting area with two sofa-beds in the living area. Separate bedroom with two single beds and pull-out bed. Shower/WC. Kitchenette with microwave and kitchen utensils.
Apartment type C for 3-6 people
Three-room apartment (67 m2) with balcony (20 m2). Facing Pola cove with evening sun. Sitting area with two sofa-beds in the living area. Two bedrooms each with two single beds. Shower/WC and additional bath/WC. Kitchenette with microwave and kitchen utensils.
All accommodation includes:
- Satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
Baby cots can be reserved free when you make a reservation.
Due to the topography, Giverola Resort is not fully accessible and only partially suitable for people with disabilities.
Pets are not allowed.
Kids and Teens
Children and teenagers love being with us because our activity programme and vast array of game and sports options in the hotel complex provide fun and entertainment for kids and teens of all ages.
Fun and games in the hotel complex:
- Huge water slide
- Fun pool with spray games
- Mini-Club for children from age 4 (from April)
- Teenager-Club for kids and teens from age 10 (July to October)
- Babysitting for kids from age 2 (for a fee)
Getting to Giverola Resort and Camping Pola, Costa Brava
Giverola Resort and Camping Pola are located on two adjacent spectacular coves on the Costa Brava, Spain.
You have the following travel options:
Travel in comfort in modern, air-conditioned buses overnight in reclining seat directly to Giverola Resort or Camping Pola.
Direct flights to Barcelona:
Daily direct flights to Barcelona from Zurich, Basel and Geneva. The best daily prices and transport information is available on request. Barcelona airport is approximately a 1.5-hour drive from the hotel or campsite.
- We’ll organise a taxi transfer for you that will take you straight from Barcelona airport to the hotel. As an alternative option, we recommend hiring a car.
- We’re an IATA passenger sales agency, so we can book flights to anywhere in the world for you.
- Transport of sports equipment: Transport of bicycles and other large sports equipment on the plane and to/from the hotel or campsite can be arranged by prior reservation (subject to availability) for a surcharge.
Getting here by car:
GPS coordinates: 41°44'20"N, 2°57'00"E
- The motorway tolls from Geneva to Giverola Resort/Camping Pola are approximately CHF 300.00.
- The distance one way is 750 km.
- Paid parking is available at the resort.
- The main car park at Camping Pola is located near the entrance to the grounds.